Translate

lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013


Page 19 , exercises 5 and 7

EXERCISE 5

Answer the following questions individually.
A.) What special moments of your childhood do you remember?

R/Special time when small I remember most is my first piñata

B.) What was your favorite subject at school?

R/ My favorite subject was informatic

C.) Who was your favorite teacher?


R/ 
My favorite teacher was Fernando Andrae

D.) What was your favorite toy?

R/ My Favorite Toy was barbie's

E.)Who was your best friend?

R/ My Best friend was Kevin

F.)What kind of things did you like  to do?


R/
 I Liked  play soccer and play voleiboll

EXERCISE 7


Now , answer the same questions in relation to your present.
Are your answers the same ? Share the information with oyur partner.


A.)What special recent moments do you remember?

R/ Photo studio preparing for my birthday

B.) What is your favorite subject at school?

R/ 
My favorite subject is ed physical

C.) Who is your favorite Teacher?

R/
 My Favorite teacher is Elkin

D.) Do you have an object that you like in particular?

R/ I like listening to music and playing soccer

E.) Who is your best friend?

R/
 My Best friends are Paola, Natalia, Cristina and Valentina

F.) What kind of things do you like to do? 

R/I like listening to music playing soccer with my friends and my family

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario